Scenic East Side Nusa Penida
Approximately: 11 Hour / Minimum 2 Participants
Discover the estern part of Nusa Penida island for less crowded destinations than the west part. This is a great journey to visit most fabulous places such as -Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Teletubbies hills, Tree House/Melonteng
Diamond beach has magnificent cliffs view sharp form like a diamond. The beach is still natural and bit of adventure trough the stone stairs as the access but worth to go for the most beautiful view you will love to see.
The stunning view of several small and high islands in the white sandy beach with the clear blue silky water.
Discover the wide overlay of small hills with the green grass. This place will remind you of the familiar Tv series “Teletubbies”with the beautiful green hills. Once you hike these hills reaching the peak you can see the incredible wide blue ocean scenary and local houses.
Absolutely worth to visit for the most scenic photographs of traditional tree house, blue ocean view, cliffs, and the green trees around. It is safe to climb the stairs and “must reach the tree house door”.
NO HIDDEN/EXTRA CHARGE
- Pickup & Hotel Return Transfers from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu. Note: Ubud, Uluwatu, Balangan and Bingin are outside the free shuttle service and will be charged at Rp300,000 for 6 Seaters Car
- Fast Boat Transfers from Sanur to Nusa Penida and back
- A Welcome Drink
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private Guide
- Tour by Car to Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Teletubbies hills, Tree House/Melonteng
DAILY PICKUP TIME
- 06:30: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 06:30 Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 06:30 Ubud / Gianyar
- 07.30 Sanur / Denpasar
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash IDR
- Sandal, Flip Flop or Sport Shoes
We will pick you up at your hotel/cruise ship / the airport or if you have other plans before the tour we will come and meet you somewhere.
We can take you back to your hotel/cruise ship or if you have something else planned we can drop you off where you need to be.
BAD WEATHER POLICY:
All tours take place come rain or shine and we always have a great day no matter what the weather