Telaga Waja vs Ayung River Rafting, Which one Better?
Bali whitewater rafting is one of the many outdoor activities available to the visitors & residents of this beautiful island. Rafting in Bali is an unforgettable experience whether for an individual, family or corporate group, also rafting in Bali is designed for all skills and ages. There are three main rivers rafting in Bali, (Melangit River Rafting, Telaga Waja River Rafting & Ayung River Rafting) but I can only but recommend Ayung River & Telaga Waja River.
- First thing first, Ayung River & Telaga Waja is more challenging than Melangit River
- Second last, rafting path in Melangit River is relatively short compared to Ayung & Telaga Waja
For those who are looking for a non-stop thrill ride, check out the comparison below. We hope it helps you to find that suits to your personal preference! Feel Free to contact us if we can be of any assistances.
TELAGA WAJA RIVER RAFTING
- Rafting Path: 16-kilometer rafting path (The longest rafting path in Bali)
- Starting Point Access: Access to rafting starting point is relatively short & easy
- Finish Point Access: Access to rafting finish point is relatively short & easy
- Duration: 2.5 hours Rafting Trips
- Difficulty: 4/10 (still safe for beginners)
- View: Stunning View of Muncan Village, Its Water is clean & clear
- Location: Muncan Village, Karangasem. This area can be reached within approximately 1,5 to 2 hours from Southern of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak)
AYUNG RIVER RAFTING
Image Courtesy of Michael & Geoff Leeming
- Rafting Path: 12-kilometer rafting path
- Starting Point Access: You’ll need 15 minutes of walking to get into starting point
- Finish Point Access: You’ll need 15 minutes of hiking to get into finish point
- Duration: 2 hours Rafting Trips
- Difficulty: 2/10 (extremely safe beginners)
- View Around: Beautiful scenery
- Location: Ubud, Gianyar. This area can be reached within approximately 45 to 1 hours from Southern of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak)
Which one should you choose?
It depends on your personal preference,
If you want more challenging rafting, then choose Telaga Waja Rafting.
If you preferred recreational adventure, then Ayung River is Perfect choice.
Leave your comment below which one you recommend and why.